Your Competitor Document Search Engine
I had no idea the information we're getting from Document Radar was anywhere on the internet. I thought it existed only on corporate intranets or was locked inside expensive research databases.
Document Radar provides valuable Powerpoint, PDF, Excel, and Microsoft Word documents hidden within the 1 Trillion+ pages on the "deep web" of the Internet. Typical search engines like Google do a poor job of surfacing these documents, but Document Radar finds them for you, allowing you to:
- Become a company hero by providing key Intelligence "Gold Nuggets"
- Slash the hours you spend on unproductive web searches
- Reduce the frustration of not finding the information you really need
- Realize unimagined results with revolutionary analysis and reporting tools
Based on a custom Market Intelligence Profile (MIP) you specify, Document Radar automatically:
- Scans the 1 Trillion+ documents on the web and collects the ones that match your MIP
- Filters, verifies, de-duplicates, categorizes and scores each document based on it's value to you
- Automatically alerts you via email of new high value documents found
- Provides a document search engine allowing full text queries, reporting and analysis tools on your personal document repository
Below are examples of the Powerpoint, PDF, Excel, and Microsoft Word documents hidden within the 1 Trillion+ pages on the "deep web" that we deliver to our clients every day.