It is important to note that this policy applies only to PII collected through the Website and not through the CI Radar Dashboard (the “Dashboard”). The Dashboard is only accessible after an agreement is entered into between CI Radar and our clients (“Customer Contract”), and that agreement will govern the details of information collection on the Dashboard. This Policy does not apply to any third party websites or PII collected by any third party. As such, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with privacy policies applicable to any websites and services operated by third parties as we are not responsible for their privacy practices.
Types of Data CI Radar Collects through the Website
CI Radar and its third party service providers, such as Google Analytics and Pardot, may collect the following types of PII through the Website: first name, last name, email address, business contact information, company name, phone number, job title, and IP addresses. Certain types of PII, such as first name, last name, email address, company name, phone number, and job title, are collected only after you express interest in our service and affirmatively input that information. By providing us PII about you, you consent to our usage as detailed herein.
Purposes for Which CI Radar Collects PII through the Website
1. Operation and Maintenance. If you submit PII through the Website, CI Radar may use it to operate, maintain, and provide you with the general and personalized features and functionality of the Website, provide you with the CI Radar products and services you request or order, complete transactions, or communicate with you. We may also use such PII to process any correspondence you send to us.
2. Messaging. If you choose to receive email from CI Radar, we may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons) in HTML-based emails sent to you to track which emails are opened by recipients.
3. Marketing. CI Radar will not use your email address or other PII to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent, except as part of a specific Customer Contract for which you opt in. We will not share PII about you with third party marketers.
4. Non-Marketing or Administrative Uses. CI Radar may use your email address without your consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes.
5. Quality & Features. CI Radar may use PII and certain non-personally identifiable information to improve the quality and design of the Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, analyzing, and processing user preferences and trends, as well as user activity and communications, to improve or personalize your experience, to improve or manage the Website or products and services, to provide features available on the Website, to operate and improve our products and services, for market research, to analyze the Website, and to ensure the technical functionality and security of the Website.
Sharing of PII with Third Parties
We share PII about you with third parties for the purposes detailed below. Please note that this Policy does not apply to third parties and CI Radar is not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties. Therefore, you should consult the respective privacy policies of third parties for more information on their practices.
1. To Conduct Our Business.CI Radar shares PII with consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any product or service requested or authorized. CI Radar also shares PII with our third party analytics services, including sharing IP addresses or anonymized PII with both Google Analytics and Pardot, to help CI Radar improve the experience of using the Website. We also share other forms of PII with Pardot to improve our Website, products or services after you provide that information to us. By using this Website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google Analytics and Pardot in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
3. Business Transfers. We reserve the right to transfer PII to a third-party in the event of a sale, merger or other transfer of all or substantially all of our assets, provided that the third-party agrees to adhere to the terms of this Policy.
Security & Data Integrity
CI Radar has reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in place to prevent the loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of PII. The computers that store PII are restricted to prevent unauthorized access. If we work with any third parties that may have access to PII about you as necessary to provide services to you, we will require them to have in place similar measures to protect PII about you.
Despite these efforts to store PII collected on and through the Website and otherwise by us in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the security of PII during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of PII, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third parties such as so-called hackers from illegally obtaining access to PII. We do not warrant or represent that PII will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users that are residents of California to request certain information regarding CI Radar’s disclosures of PII to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please email us email@example.com
The California Online Privacy Protection Act (“CalOPPA”) requires CI Radar to disclose how it responds to Do Not Track Signals in your web browser. CI Radar does not track its customers across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore interpret or respond to Do Not Track Signals. You may set your web browser to not accept new cookies or web beacons or disable cookies altogether. Please note that doing so may hinder your experience on the Website. Please see the Help section of your browser for instructions on managing security preferences.
International Transfers of Personal Data
If you are located outside of the United States, please note that the laws applicable to the protection of PII in the United States may be different from those applicable within your home country. In particular, if you are located within the European Union (the “EU”)/European Economic Area (the “EEA”) or Switzerland, please note that PII may be transferred to the United States. By using the Website, you consent to PII about you being transferred outside our own country, and where applicable, to the United States.
CI Radar does not collect information from children under the age of 13.
EU Privacy Protection
In addition to other portions of this Policy explaining the collection, use, transfer and disclosure of your PII, any PII collected through the Dashboard is governed by your Customer Contract as applicable. By using the Dashboard pursuant to a Customer Contract, you consent to the collection, use, transfer and disclosure of your PII as stated in the applicable Customer Contract. If you have any questions regarding the use of your PII, or you would like to amend or delete your information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Network & External Content Privacy
As stated above, CI Radar’s Policy does not pertain to any third party websites or services. As a feature of its services, CI Radar allows certain content to be shared on social media (including but not limited to Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter), which collect traffic data in more depth and scope than the Website. Sharing information on these networks implies agreement to their separate privacy policies and terms and conditions. Therefore, we encourage you to review the policies of these third party websites and social networks to obtain a full understanding of their privacy settings.
Effective Dates & Amendments
From time to time, we may change this Policy with or without prior notice to you. You can tell when we have made changes by looking at the date provided at the top of the Policy. Please review this Policy regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. If we make a material change to our Policy, we will post a notice on the Website and send an email to our registered users. Your continued use of the Website following any changes to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of such changes made.
Access to Your Information
You have a right to access the information we have about you. If you would like to: (a) know what PII we have about you; (b) correct, amend, change and delete PII we have about you; or (c) opt out of receiving electronic direct marketing communications from us, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may also opt-out by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any message you have received. We will act on the unsubscribe request quickly, but please allow up to 10 days for this request to be fully implemented. Contact Us
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at 40 Technology Parkway South Suite 150, Peachtree Corners, Georgia 30092 with any questions, comments, or feedback related to the information practices described in this Policy.