CI Radar is the premier provider of competitive intelligence services for B2B (business to business) companies. We help both startups and large Fortune 500 enterprises by providing information that gives our clients an edge on their competition. We’re a small, innovative, rapidly growing company with the perks of a startup and the stability of a larger company.
Our analysts and management are funny, smart, and open-minded - a combination that helps us continue to grow. At CI Radar, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop within the world of competitive intelligence. If you want to make a difference in the business world by providing companies with the intelligence they need to form strategies and optimize marketing tactics, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Research Analysts will read articles, news briefs, and financial reports; and report the most compelling intelligence to clients. The analyst will be assigned clients and will be in charge of creating and maintaining client profiles, learning each client’s market space, regularly communicating with clients to assess needs, and creating personalized reports for each client. While analysts work independently on individual clients, they collaborate on process development, ad hoc assignments, and office game championships.
Research & Analysis (75%)
- Become a subject matter expert on clients’ market space, competitors, and products
- Collect and classify gathered intelligence
- Create reports and briefings (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, ad hoc)
- Develop and maintain custom client dashboards
Client Services (10-15%)
- Maintain open lines of communication with clients
- Troubleshoot for clients as needed
- Develop and occasionally deliver client-ready presentations
Ad hoc Projects (5-10%)
- Special ad hoc projects/research as needed for clients
- Special ad hoc projects/research as needed for internal use
Professional Development (5%)
- Attend weekly analyst meetings
- Attend webinars or utilize other learning materials for professional development
The best fit for this job will be someone who can quickly scan through documents to find important and relevant information, conduct online research, and analyze results of research. You must be a problem solver who enjoys working autonomously and be comfortable working on a computer. No experience necessary but a college degree or military service is required.
Perks of the job include a casual dress code, friendly atmosphere, flexible work hours, paid vacation time, work from home time, pet-friendly environment, and awesome co-workers. The starting salary for this position is $30,000 annually.
We are located in Technology Park at 40 Technology Parkway NE in Peachtree Corners, Georgia. Click here for Map and Directions.
How to Apply
Please send us a resume with cover letter and tell us why this position is a good fit for you and a little bit about your hobbies, interests or favorite movie.
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: [email protected]